Crispy mushrooms baked crispy in the oven with other vegetables and delicious rice. Try this stir fry yourself with roasted mushrooms.
What do you need? (for 2 persons)
- 100 grams of uncooked rice
- 100 grams of cauliflower rice
- 100 grams of chicken or tofu
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Pepper and salt
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- 6 stems of kale
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp curry powder
How to make the stir fry with roasted mushrooms?
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Make a sauce of olive oil, soy sauce, water, mustard, maple syrup, coriander and curry powder.
- Marinate the mushrooms for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet and fry for about 20 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the packaging.
- Slice the chicken or tofu into cubes and bake it in a saucepan along with some paprika and cumin to taste.
- When the chicken is almost cooked, add the cauliflower rice to stir fry.
- Break an egg open and fry it with the stir fry or add a flax egg.
- Wash the kale and remove the leaves from the stems.
- Add the cooked rice to the stir fry and stir well.
- Serve the stir fry over the plates and make it off with the kale and roasted mushrooms.
Normally I stir up my mushrooms only this time I thought: let me do it once differently. Instead, I made a delicious marinade where I had the mushrooms tasted, and then roasted them crispy in the oven. I've never had such yummy mushrooms.
Chanpignons are an excellent meat substitute and are often used in a burger or vegetarian balls. These vegetables are full of fiber and are high in vitamin B2, B3 and D and they contain magnesium, copper, potassium and phosphorus. This makes it a versatile vegetable that is ideal for slimming.
For the stir fry with roasted mushrooms, preheat the oven first to 200 degrees. Then you make the marinade by mixing the olive oil with the water, soy sauce, mustard, maple syrup, coriander and curry powder. Cut the mushrooms into slices should you have bought whole mushrooms and then marinate them in the sauce for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then place the mushrooms on a baking paper-filled baking sheet and roast the mushrooms for about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, you can cook the rice according to the packaging. Also cut the chicken and tofu into cubes and bake it in a saucepan cooked with some paprika and cumin to taste. When it is almost cooked, you can add the cauliflower rice to bake with. Add some more olive oil, if necessary. Break an egg open and stir fry it with the cauliflower rice. You can also, if you are vegan or want to eat, make a flax egg by mixing 2 tablespoons of flax seed with 4 tbsp of water and leaving it for a while. This will add you to your meal later.
Wash the kale and remove the leaves from the stems. When the rice is cooked, you can create it at the stir fry and stir well. Then divide the rice over 2 plates, place the leaves of kale and make it with the crisp roasted mushrooms. Ready your stir fry with roasted mushrooms!