Who doesn’t love pizza?! I can’t live without it! And I love a good pizza, especially a homemade one. This pizza margherita is healthy and supereasy to make!
What do you need?
For 1 large pizza margherita (2 servings)
- 1.5 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Italian herbs
- Jamie Oliver’s chili garlic pesto (or tomato sauce)
- Cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr vegan feta
- extra: arugula/rocket
How do you make the pizza margherita?
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Put the oats in a kitchen aid and pulse it to oatflour
- Transfer the oatflour to a bowl and add in the italian herbs and eggs
- Mix until you have a pizza dough
- Put dough on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes
- Spread pesto sauce over the pizza base
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and put on base
- Crumble feta over pizza as well
- Bake the pizza margherita for about 10-15 minutes
- Top of with rocket
Oh my yum! How good is this pizza?! One of my most popular recipes on Life to Enjoyce is my oat pizza and I felt like I had to shine some new light on it. For instance, I now made the oats into oatflour. One extra step, but so worth it as the base is easier and faster to make and let’s be honest: looks more like an actual pizza. I just love this pizza so much that I probably gonna make it this week again haha. And scratch myself on the back of my head why I waited so long to make this again. So hopefully this will motivate you to make it as well haha.
If not, then now that this is a super healthy and quick way to make a pizza when you crave one and because of the fiber in the oats, and the protein in the eggs, you really will be satisfied after this one, instead of that you crave more and more with a regular white flour pizza which increases your insuline and blood sugar levels, leaving you with sugar cravings if you’re sensitive towards it.
For the pizza preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Put the oats in a kitchen aid and pulse it to oat flour. Put the flour in a bowl and add the eggs and Italian herbs. Mix it until you get pizza dough. Put the pizza base on a baking tray with baking paper. Bake the base for about 10 minutes. Then put the pesto on the base, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and then crumble feta over the base. Put the pizza back in the oven for 10-15 minutes more. Top it of with some rocket when it’s ready.