Are you listening and doing what other people say to you? What you can and cannot do, how you should behave? Do you do things that you actually don’t want to do just because others have said so or do you feel like you can’t be unapologetically yourself. If you want to step into your personal power and not be as affected by other people’s opinions, this podcast episode is for you.
Peggy Moore is a life coach, mum of 3 and worked as a critical care nurse of twenty years. Peggy struggled for years with depression, anxiety, and perfectionism. She let everyone else tell me who she should be, how she should act and basically how she should live life. Until she stopped listening to those outside voices and found her own again. She found her personal power and helps other women to do the same.
What you will learn listening to stop being affected by other people’s opinions:
- Tips to block other people’s opinions
- How to figure out what you really feel, need, want and think
- Gain a new perspective on weight stigma, society and on what you should be and look like
- How you can measure your progress instead of looking at the scale
- Steps to step more into our power
- How to take better care of yourself when it comes to nutrition
- Learn what sugar does to our brain
- Tips to stop yourself from overeating
Stop being affected by other people’s opinions resources
- Peggy Moore’s website
- Peggy Moore’s Instagram
- 033: Stop comparing yourself with what other people eat
- EP 46: How to love your body
- How to find the right people to surround yourself with?
- How to not take criticism personally
- Schedule a free chat with me to learn how you can have a happy & healthy relationship with food and your body
- FREE ebook: Always Crust Your Instincts
- Ditch the Diet course
- Life to Enjoyce Community (chat with likeminded people & achieve your goals)
Your takeaway & share the show
Thank you for listening to my podcast. It means the world to me and I would love it if you spread the love so I can keep on inspiring you with amazing content. You can subscribe, rate and review the Life To Enjoyce podcast on Itunes. And/or make a screenshot of your favorite episode and share the link with your friends or on social media (I am @lifetoenjoyce) with your biggest takeaway. Don’t forget to tag me in it so I can say hi and thank you!!
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2MKefRZYn4pF9Pd3qGCPnz?si=Wn4Egy9_QhS1tpar8ZkgUg
- ITunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/life-to-enjoyce/id1488184385
- Podbean: https://lifetoenjoyce.podbean.com/
Get my FREE pdf:
Always Crust Your Instincts
Coming home after a tough day at work and attacking all the food in the cupboards and fridge. Snacking mindlessly on that bar of chocolate and before you know it, it’s gone! Or trying to lose the weight and have a healthier and fitter body, but your actions never really work and you find yourself overeating again.
Want to reconnect with your inner superwoman and finally confidently conquer your food cravings? Get started with my Always Crust Your Instincts ebook where I share my 3 strategies that helped me overcome my food cravings forever.