In theory there is nothing wrong with losing a little bit of weight. But if you are using this as an excuse to start later, you can ask yourself why. Why not choose today? Choose to take good care of yourself today. Choose health instead of the urge to lose weight.
“Your thoughts shape your vision. You see what you choose to see.”
Maybe a bit of a controversial subject, but a necessary one. I feel like I hear a lot of women giving up on their health during lockdown. Eating and drinking everything, promising themselves to start again after lockdown. To go on a next diet and lose the lockdown weight. Besides the fact that diets don’t work, I am encouraging you to ask yourself why you have a need to lose the weight. I feel like the only real reason to lose weight is for health reasons. But then, if you want to be healthy, why not choose today? Don’t you and your body deserve the healthiest you today? Especially in lockdown? Of course, I am all for giving yourself some space, gratitude and grace in these hard times. But I also think the best way to do so is to take care of yourself the best way you know how. So give this episode a listen and see what new perspective gain.
What you will learn listening to how to lift yourself up after emotional eating:
- Journal prompts to think differently around losing weight
- How to shift your mindset on getting healthy after lockdown
- Tips on stop making excuses
- Where the need to lose the weight comes from
- Practicing gratefulness
- Free yourself from putting labels on yourself
- A great exercise to choose again today
How to lift yourself up after emotional eating
- 044: The 5 most common blockages that are in the way of permanent weight loss & health
- 040: The most optimal way of exercising for health and weight loss
- 032: 10 tips to reduce stress in your life to aid weight loss
- Schedule a chat with me to talk about transforming your life
- FREE ebook: Always Crust Your Instincts
- Ditch the Diet course
- Life to Enjoyce Community (chat with likeminded people & achieve your goals)
Your takeaway & share the show
Thank you for listening to my podcast. It means the world to me and I would love it if you spread the love so I can keep on inspiring you with amazing content. You can subscribe, rate and review the Life To Enjoyce podcast on Itunes. And/or make a screenshot of your favorite episode and share the link with your friends or on social media (I am @lifetoenjoyce) with your biggest takeaway. Don’t forget to tag me in it so I can say hi and thank you!!
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2MKefRZYn4pF9Pd3qGCPnz?si=Wn4Egy9_QhS1tpar8ZkgUg
- ITunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/life-to-enjoyce/id1488184385
- Podbean: https://lifetoenjoyce.podbean.com/
Get my FREE pdf:
Always Crust Your Instincts
Coming home after a tough day at work and attacking all the food in the cupboards and fridge. Snacking mindlessly on that bar of chocolate and before you know it, it’s gone! Or trying to lose the weight and have a healthier and fitter body, but your actions never really work and you find yourself overeating again.
Want to reconnect with your inner superwoman and finally confidently conquer your food cravings? Get started with my Always Crust Your Instincts ebook where I share my 3 strategies that helped me overcome my food cravings forever.