“You need to use your brain as a tool to empower you and your journey rather than it empowers you”– Jack McCloskey
Wanting to change but you end up never really doing it? You think all the time about how you love to change, yet you find yourself in the victim mindset, thinking that you can’t do it or that you are not good enough?
Jack McCloskey is a Life Coach who coaches people to live better lives with more joy. It is up to you to choose happiness over sadness, but how to do you that? And why is it so hard to change, especially when you fall into a setback? I interview Jack to understand how our brain works and how we can actually control every single aspect and thought that we have. With the tools he shares, you can learn to think better and create more awareness of your thoughts so that you can change and love yourself more.
What you will learn listening to how to be aware to change and love yourself more:
- The importance of meditation
- How to deal with information overload in your life
- How to use your brain as a tool
- How to follow your intuition more
- How to ask better questions for awareness
- Easy tools for more awareness to think better and to get out of your victim mindset
- How to change to love yourself more and why this is important
- How to overcome pitfalls and setbacks
How to be aware to change and love yourself more resources
- Jack McCloskey’s Instagram
- Jack McCloskey’s TikTok
- 039: 6 steps to choose love over fear
- 036: How to live more in the present with Mary Gaynor
- Schedule a chat with me to talk about transforming your life
- FREE ebook: Always Crust Your Instincts
- Join the Life to Enjoyce Newsletter
- Ditch the Diet course
- Life to Enjoyce Community (chat with likeminded people & achieve your goals)
Your takeaway & share the show
Thank you for listening to my podcast. It means the world to me and I would love it if you spread the love so I can keep on inspiring you with amazing content. You can subscribe, rate and review the Life To Enjoyce podcast on Itunes. And/or make a screenshot of your favorite episode and share the link with your friends or on social media (I am @lifetoenjoyce) with your biggest takeaway. Don’t forget to tag me in it so I can say hi and thank you!!
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2MKefRZYn4pF9Pd3qGCPnz?si=Wn4Egy9_QhS1tpar8ZkgUg
- ITunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/life-to-enjoyce/id1488184385
- Podbean: https://lifetoenjoyce.podbean.com/
Get my FREE pdf:
Always Crust Your Instincts
Coming home after a tough day at work and attacking all the food in the cupboards and fridge. Snacking mindlessly on that bar of chocolate and before you know it, it’s gone! Or trying to lose the weight and have a healthier and fitter body, but your actions never really work and you find yourself overeating again.
Want to reconnect with your inner superwoman and finally confidently conquer your food cravings? Get started with my Always Crust Your Instincts ebook where I share my 3 strategies that helped me overcome my food cravings forever.