Since I finally got diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome last year, a lot has happened. Time for an update how I am currently doing, what has changed and how I treat PCOS symptoms.
PCOS is a syndrome that is caused by several hormone inbalances, metabolism issues and is most likely an autoimmune disease. It can be triggered by the hashimoto’s which is an autoimmune disease where your thyroid is not functioning well and due to the fact that women usually have a lot of inflammation in their bodies as well, researchers think that this is a very probably cause as well. Currently I am still experiencing inflammation, acne, hair loss, hair growth, weight gain, anxiety and metabolism issues, but they are far better than they ever were.
This episode is for you if:
- You have PCOS and want to learn more
- You think you have PCOS and want to learn more
- You want to learn how I treat PCOS for myself
- You want to have more information and tips how you could possibly treat your symptoms too (NOTE that this is personal and it needs to be cconsulted with your doctor to see whether things are the case for you personally and what you can do about it).
- You are curious what the root causes of PCOS are and want to figure out how you possibly got PCOS yourself so you’ll know better how to treat it.
- You wnat to learn what I do to sleep, eat and live healthier.
Ditch the Diet Forever!
If you are always dieting and don’t know what to do about it anymore? Leaving you frustrated because you just want to be thin, stop the drama and effort of dieting and the urge to be like the others? Do you crave a life where you have a normal and healthy relationship with food and your body? Where you totally feel at peace, free and never have to diet again?
And I can help you even more! If you want to do great and amazing things in life, but you can’t seem to do it on your own, or you can and you just want to have that cheerleader who keeps you accountable and pushes you to pursue your goals and somebody to brainstorm with? Or do you feel like you have tried everything and nothing seem to have worked? I am your person! Stop overeating forever and get coached by me:
4 WEEK COURSE & COACHING COMBO
I hope you find this useful and inspiring <3. If you do and know anyone who might grow from this, please do share and make their (and my) day. Share and tag your experience on social media. leave a review on ITunes and follow me on your Poddie channel. If you have suggestions of what you would like to hear next on the podcast, share your idea(s) in the comments.
- EP 001: Create a Life to Enjoyce & My Personal Health Story
- EP 003: How to live a balanced lifestyle (with PCOS)
- Skincare for acne & PCOS
- PCOS and managing food cravings
- What can you do for acne & PCOS?
- What I eat in a day and living with PCOS
- FREE ebook: 21 Easy tools to deal with stress anxiety in a difficult time
- Join the Life to Enjoyce club
- Ditch the Diet course
Follow Life To Enjoyce
More tips, inspiration & recipes that will help you to create the life you really enjoyce? Follow me and leave a comment. I’d love to hear from you!
Newsletter: join the joyful gang
Committed to reach your highest potential?
Do you see other people achieving their dreams while you Netflix your nights away? Do you feel like you juggle your way through life without a breather? Do you feel like food and your thoughts are controlling your life and you don’t lose the weight you want to lose? Do you feel like you are stuck in your stressful job and aren’t being appreciated by your manager? Do you feel like your relation has reached a plateau or do you walk into Mr. Wrong all the time, not being able to find Mr. Right?
If any of these situations sound like your feelings and struggles and you want to take action into changing them and reaching your highest potential, I’d love to help you. Take control in your own hands and let me coach you one on one to help you achieve your dreams and goals. As a Life Coach Student and with tons of own experiences, I am dedicated to help you blossom and create your life to enjoyce. Curious how I can help you? Contact me and we will have a chat.