Do you tend to procrastinate things? Binge eat or binge watch tv instead of doing what you really wanted to do? Or do you compare yourself with other and say too yourself that you’re not good enough? Learn how to recognize and overcome self sabotage so that you actually do the things you really want to do.
Do you want to achieve things in life, but you find that you won’t get around to it or that you start, but stop halfway? What is it that keeps you from doing the things you want to do? What is really stopping you and how are you getting in your own way because of it? This episode is for you if:
- You want to know what self sabotage is
- What the 10 types of self sabotage behaviour are
- You want to reflect through examples which types of self sabotaging behaviour occur in your life
- Learn how to deal with each type of self sabotage so that you can live your life to your highest potential
- Learn about the 4 steps to overcome self sabotaging yourself forever
- Learn how I can help you personally to removing your limiting beliefs so that you can shine quicker and live your best life like you deserve to!
I hope you find this useful and inspiring <3. If you do and know anyone who might grow from this, please do share and make their (and my) day. Share and tag your experience on social media. leave a review on ITunes and follow me on your Poddie channel. If you have suggestions of what you would like to hear next on the podcast, share your idea(s) in the comments.
- How to overcome self sabotage?
- The fear of asking for things
- I am not good enough
- How to not take criticism personally?
- 001: my personal health story
- 008: why you binge eat and how to overcome it
Follow Life To Enjoyce
More tips, inspiration & recipes that will help you to create the
life you really enjoyce? Follow me and leave a comment. I’d love to
hear from you!
Newsletter: join the joyful gang
Committed to reach your highest potential?
Do you see other people achieving their dreams while you Netflix your nights away? Do you feel like you juggle your way through life without a breather? Do you feel like food and your thoughts are controlling your life and you don’t lose the weight you want to lose? Do you feel like you are stuck in your stressful job and aren’t being appreciated by your manager? Do you feel like your relation has reached a plateau or do you walk into Mr. Wrong all the time, not being able to find Mr. Right?
If any of these situations sound like your feelings and struggles and
you want to take action into changing them and reaching your highest
potential, I’d love to help you. Take control in your own hands and let
me coach you one on one to help you achieve your dreams and goals. As a
Life Coach Student and with tons of own experiences, I am dedicated to
help you blossom and create your life to enjoyce. Curious how I can help
you? Contact me and we will have a chat.