What do you do when you look at a picture of yourself and really don’t like what you see? This is Haileys story and today she shares how she was losing weight for health and how this was much more than just about the weight.
Hailey Hechtman is a beautiful woman who works with people who due to mental issues find it hard to get back into the job market. She helps them see their worth and builds their confidence so that they can work in jobs that suit them, their personalities and skills. On top of that Hailey lost a huge amount of weight and has been maintaining this weight for the last 8 years. For her it was all about getting healthier and creating a better life for herself. That meant so much more than just losing the weight, but also changing her mindset so that she really knew and felt that she is worthy of who she is and matters. Get to know Hailey and learn how you can do this for yourself as well.
What you will learn listening to losing weight for health
- How you can lose weight in a healthy way
- How to maintain your weight without having setbacks
- How to set boundaries for yourself and not let other people walk over you
- How to raise your self-worth and know that you matter
- A healthy view on body image
- Tips on how to stay motivated and keep moving forward with your diet, exercise and achieving your goals
Losing weight for health resources
- Connect with Hailey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 054: 9 reasons why it is so hard to lose weight
- 050: How to shift from I need to lose weight after lockdown
- 042: The tool to define your true hunger
- 044: The 5 most common blockages that are in the way of permanent weight loss & health
- My 90-minute Back on Track Blueprint coaching session
- Schedule a free chat with me to learn how you can have a happy & healthy relationship with food and your body
- FREE ebook: Always Crust Your Instincts
- Ditch the Diet course
- Life to Enjoyce Community (chat with likeminded people & achieve your goals)
Your takeaway & share the show
Thank you for listening to my podcast. It means the world to me and I would love it if you spread the love so I can keep on inspiring you with amazing content. You can subscribe, rate and review the Life To Enjoyce podcast on Itunes. And/or make a screenshot of your favorite episode and share the link with your friends or on social media (I am @lifetoenjoyce) with your biggest takeaway. Don’t forget to tag me in it so I can say hi and thank you!!
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2MKefRZYn4pF9Pd3qGCPnz?si=Wn4Egy9_QhS1tpar8ZkgUg
- ITunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/life-to-enjoyce/id1488184385
- Podbean: https://lifetoenjoyce.podbean.com/
Get my FREE pdf:
3 unusual tips to eat and think for a healthy mind and body
Coming home after a tough day at work and attacking all the food in the cupboards and fridge. Snacking mindlessly on that bar of chocolate and before you know it, it’s gone! Or trying to lose the weight and have a healthier and fitter body, but your actions never really work and you find yourself overeating again.
Want to reconnect with your inner superwoman and finally confidently conquer your food cravings? Get started with my Always Crust Your Instincts ebook where I share my 3 strategies that helped me overcome my food cravings forever.